Fluval 407 External Filter
- Free Shipping on orders over $899.00
407 Performance Canister Filter, up to 100 US Gal
Rating: 50-100 US Gal / 9.5 L x 7 W x 19.3 H
07 series marks the 7th incarnation in 4 decades of Fluval’s top selling canister filter family worldwide. Not only does the latest generation incorporate the power and reliability you’ve come to expect from the leader in aquatic filtration, but it also features several new performance upgrades that make it up to 25% quieter and more robust, energy-efficient, flexible and easier to use than ever before.
- Fluval eTEC (Efficient Technology) construction employs cutting-edge design, materials & manufacturing methods to deliver powerful pump performance, reduced energy consumption & ultra-quiet operation
- Powerful motor generates constant pumping power and pressure that endures over time
- Re-engineered, precision-crafted pump runs up to 25% quieter than previous generation
- Energy-efficient – some 07 series filters draw as little energy as a single household LED lightbulb
- Redesigned, substantially enlarged rubber feet stabilizers offer superior vibration-dampening ability and added protection
- New ergonomic AquaStop valves with raised lip for smoother operation
- Single action dual Lift-Lock motorhead clamps for quick release and attachment
- Redesigned Primer with larger easy-grip handle provides fast, effortless start-ups with just a few pumps
- EZ-Lift media baskets with new center handle allow media stack to be removed with just 1 finger for quick access (less mess & no need to empty canister of water)
- Unique vertical pre-filter cartridge with independent access provides more surface area and better mechanical filtration
- All necessary authentic Fluval media included
- Designed and manufactured in Europe
We offer Free Shipping on orders over $899.00. Orders under $899.00 will be charged freight.
Small package orders will be shipped UPS or USPS.
Larger package orders will ship via T Force Freight (formally UPS Freight). The order will be packaged and strapped to a pallet. Delivery of large package orders will be "curbside". This means they deliver to the front of the location. They do not carry inside. The order will be lowered off the truck with a lift gate.