Lifegard Quiet One Pumps have been used by reefers for years for silent reliable water movement. Typically employed as a return pump, Lifegard pumps can be used for almost any application where water needs to be moved continuously.
- Extremely quiet operation...so quiet you’ll swear it’s not running.
- Safe for Salt or Freshwater applications.
- ECO-SAV™ generates more power with less energy consumption.
- Internal recirculation prevents overheating and ejects obstructing debris.
- Remarkable impeller technology provides combined rotors, improved shaft materials and corrosion resistant bearings.
- EZ Access Covers allow ease of maintenance of rotor, shaft and removable impellers.
- Innovative “cooling chambers” provide air-cooling during dry use and water-cooling in wet applications.
- Pre- filter Grill with Flow Control Valve in submersible applications
- Output: 240 GPH
- Maximum Head Height: 4.8 FT
- Power Consumption: 10.2 W
- Outlet: 1/2" Slip/Barb
- Cord Length: 6 FT
- Dimensions: 2.75" L x 2.5" W x 2.5" H