The Kessil A160WE Tuna Blue LED Aquarium Light comes with two control knobs. One knob is used to control overall intensity and the other knob the blue/white LED spectrum mix. You can tune a preferred color within the spectral range thousands of research and testing hours determined to be the optimal spectral points. In addition, you can control the A160WE with the Kessil Spectral Controller (a separate purchase). This version is designed for use with reef aquariums. For freshwater planted tanks you can use the Kessil A160WE Tuna Sun Led Light Fixture.
- 40 Watts: Effective light equal to a 175 Watt metal halide
- 15% brighter than the A150W LED Lights
- Variable Color Temperature: Using the color spectrum knob on the top of the light you can tune the LEDs to your desired color temperature. 10000K? 14000K? 20000K? No problem.
- Can be controlled with the Kessil Spectral Controller
- LED array specifically designed and tailored for reef aquariums
- Point light source with glitter lines that rival metal halide lights
- Weight: .9 pounds (the power supply weighs an additional .9 pounds). Dimensions: 4-3/4" (including knobs) X 2.5" Diameter.
- 10 foot power cord from light to power supply. 6 foot cord from power supply to wall plug.
- Universal power supply: 100-240 Volts, 47-63 Hertz. Could require a plug adapter for non-US sockets.
- 1-Year Warranty